A printmaker trying to get to grips with lifes bigger questions and all with a warped squeegee....

.

Saturday 5 May 2012

Printfest 2012

Hello poor, yet again, abandoned followers.I am currently at the almighty Printfest in Ulverston,Cumbria.A fabulous event only slightly marred by the fact i have a terrible bad back and am in pain.Imagine the look on the face of the girl in the Costa coffee motorway service station when i presented her with Mischief,my daughters monkey shaped hotwater bottle, to refill with hot water to ease the pain during the 4 hour drive to Southport.
Until i find my special gadget to transfer images from my phone to my laptop you will just have to imagine the glory of Printfest with it s amazing printmakers and cakes.Be patient my followers-all will be revealed tomorrow......

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Hope your back improves & good luck at the show...hope to get to visit one year :-)

    ReplyDelete