A printmaker trying to get to grips with lifes bigger questions and all with a warped squeegee....

.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Back from a short holiday....




So,a week ago or so i had the lovely Jess working with me as my print assistant and PA.Jess was doing a weeks work experience and i think she had a good time.She certainly worked hard and let me tell you it was about 90 degrees at Spike Print that week -so she had her work cut out!I had her mixing inks,cutting paper,coating screens etc etc.There should be a pic of her print too.I ve just come back from a jaunt to Jersey for my Mum s 70th birthday.It s a confusing place where you feel like you re in France or Spain but there s a Dorothy Perkins on every corner.And I didn t even have a Royal Jersey potato !!!Boo hoo !

No comments:

Post a Comment