A printmaker trying to get to grips with lifes bigger questions and all with a warped squeegee....

.

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Feeling hot hot hot...










Well look at that -I ve not been going much more than a week and i ve got 2 lovely followers-thank you mystery people!
It s been scorching hot again today.Scorching hot means my lovely gold Dune sandals.Here they are in all their goldbaubliness (excuse the chipped nailpolish).
I am having to crack on with my piece for the Snap print exchange.Snap are a great little printmakers co operative based in Bristol city centre .I have been asked to take part with 24 other printmakers including Anna Marrow,Simon Tozer, Lucie Sheridan,Johnny Hannah and Katy Chard.I need to print a no smoking sign for the shop and so i ve got this thing about a cat smoking going round in my head.And then i remembered i d seen this fabulous vintage matchbox illustration-DAMN !!!Back to the drawing board....

No comments:

Post a Comment